Indoor Multitouch Totem
Explore the world of interaction: the indoor multitouch totem transforms the way you engage your audience
All in one
Quick and easy installation
Customizable in various sizes and colors
PixxPoint is the multitouch indoor totem that allows users to search for and utilize the desired information with simple and intuitive finger gestures.
PixxPoint is a device for Digital Signage and Digital Advertising applications that enables the sharing of multimedia content.
The simple and sleek design, combined with highly performing technical features, make PixxPoint the ideal solution for any environment and need.
The system is easy to install, with all technology integrated, and the thick glass allows for professional use.
- Sizes from 32″ to 65″
- Windows operating system
- i3 processor
- Operating temperature 0 °C / + 40 °C
- Power 210/230 Volt 50/60 Hz
- Proximity sensor (optional)
- Touch (optional)
Discover the potential of the indoor multitouch totem to enhance your space and engage the audience in an innovative way. This interactive indoor totem, single-sided or double-sided, delivers real-time information, entertains customers with customized content, and provides a secure information station. Thanks to the wayfinding function, it makes searching for routes and directions simple and intuitive.
- Single-sided and double-sided
- Deliver up-to-date information in real-time
- Entertain customers with customized schedules
- Secure technology isolated within the enclosure
- Have an information station in a public place
- Improves the customer experience
- Enhances brand perception
- Collects user data
- Improve product promotion through an innovative medium
- Provides general utility information
- Wayfinding – search for routes and directions
In trade fair contexts, the indoor multitouch totem becomes a dynamic communication tool to deliver real-time information and engage visitors. In events, it transforms into an interaction and entertainment point, offering customized schedules and interactive games. In retail stores, it becomes an information and sales station, improving the customer experience and promoting selected products. In museums, the indoor totem seamlessly integrates with the environment, allowing for the consultation of interactive content and enriching the artistic and cultural experience. In companies, the multitouch totem becomes a versatile tool for internal and external communication, facilitating the sharing of information and promoting the corporate image.
- Trade fairs